Wednesday, January 13, 2016

All About Brooks

Age: 8 & a half
Height: 4 ft 4.5in (59th%)
Weight: 61.8lbs (53rd %)
Best Friend: Eli B and Logan P
Fave colour: Navy Blue
Fave food & drink: Nachos & a float
Future job: Dad's job, like, construction

Would you cheat on a test if you knew you would not get caught? Why or why not?
Yes. Because I want to pass it and I won't get caught.

If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
Sports

If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
I would prank everyone

At what age is a person an adult? Why do you think so?
18, because it's the law, I think

If you could change one rule that your family has, what would you change?
I would change our bedtime to like 9 o'clock, or at least 8 o'clock

Where is your favourite place in the world?
Great Wolf Lodge

If you could travel back in time three years, what advise would you give your younger self?
That I should obey more so I wouldn't get punished

When was a time you felt lucky?
When on a kind of hot day we asked to go to the pool and mom said yes

If you were a teacher and the kids in your class would not listen to you, what would you do?
Send them to the principals office

Are you a good friend? Why do you think so?
Yes, because I play with them and never boss them around

What words describe you?
Sports, eater, maker...like creator or inventor

What is something that makes your family special?
They love me

Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be most useful when you grow up?
Math, because some chapters teach you stuff you need to know to be a construction worker, so I'll probably need to know that

What is the best gift you have ever been given?
Being able to play sports

What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
That you can't tell other people what to do

To read his previous "about me's" click here

No comments:

Post a Comment